Goals for 2018

I recently did a post ~ Goals for March, which you can read here, but I thought I would go one step further, and create Goals for 2018 in total! I believe that it’s important to have goals in certain aspects of your life in order for you to keep yourself accountable for how you’re doing or have done. I’m hoping to complete and exceed all these goals in the 9 and a half months left in 2018, so wish me luck!

The Goals:

1. To reach 10,000 views on my blog. This may seem like a large task for just 9 months, however, I am nearing 1000 just 12 days in, so I’m hoping this to be possible!
  2. To travel to at least 4 places I haven’t been before. 4 may not seem like too many, but the reason for this is I am saving for my round the world trip with my boyfriend, meaning we aren’t wanting to spend too much on our travels this year in order to make our full year of travels as amazing as possible.
  3. To post 100 blog posts. Okay, so, this is a pretty big one, with just 42 weeks of the year left, this would result in over 2 posts a week. I hope I can reach this target as I want to keep content fresh and moving for you guys.
  4. To gain 100 followers on Pinterest (if you’re not following me, follow me here!), I’ve still not quite managed to get my head around Pinterest, but hope to use it to create boards with inspo for each of the destinations we are going on in our RTW trip.
  5. To buy my backpack for my RTW trip. Im super excited about this one, perhaps a little sad, but it’s something I just cannot wait for!
  6. To pay off the remaining balance on our flight tickets. I’ll be doing some posts soon with regards to exactly how much we have got our flights for, how we are budgeting for our travels and how we have decided our ‘target’ amount of money we hope to save before we jet off. Be sure to keep you eyes out for those!

Now lets wait..

I understand that a few of my goals are more blog related than travel related, but this is because I really want to build a strong foundation to share and inspire people with my travels, and to show that you don’t need masses of money to go on the adventure of your dreams! I’ll be doing a follow up post in December, to see how close I get to my goals, so fingers crossed! Make sure you subscribe (you can do this under my bio section on the right!) in order to get all recent posts straight to your inbox!

Freebie alert!

Simply subscribe to my blog to get FIVE FREE TRAVEL TEMPLATES for Instagram!

20 Comments

1. Paige
    15/03/2018

Great goals! I really love the one about traveling to new places! That’s definitely something I’d like to do more of this year as well!

1. EleanorLGriffiths
      15/03/2018

Thanks girl! I just want to see more places, even if its just a few new villages or cities I’ve not been too!

2. Kelsey
    15/03/2018

Wow they are some great goals! how have you already got 1000 views! so well done!!! 🙂

1. EleanorLGriffiths
      15/03/2018

Thank you girl! Hahah, I’m not particularly sure!

3. Melanie
    15/03/2018

Fantastic goals! Good luck achieving everything you set out to 😃

Melanie | http://www.frasersfunhouse.com

1. EleanorLGriffiths

Thank you!

4. Ellyn Rebecca
    15/03/2018

I think those are some great goals that I am sure you will achieve this year!

Ellyn x | Life Of A Beauty Nerd

1. EleanorLGriffiths
      15/03/2018

Thank you so much! I hope so too!! x

5. Eleanor
    15/03/2018

These goals are great! Your travel goals sound amazing i hope you have a lovely time!

6. Jade

Great goal! Best of luck with them 🙂 xx

Jade | jademarie.co.uk

1. EleanorLGriffiths

Thank you!

7. Kristin
    15/03/2018

Great Goals ! Your around the world trip sounds so exciting!

1. EleanorLGriffiths
      15/03/2018

Thank you! I’ll be doing a post about my trip soon!

8. Sophie
    15/03/2018

You can defo achieve the goals that you have set, especially the goal about reaching 10,000 views on your blog you are doing so well 🙂 x

9. Graceful Glamour UK
    16/03/2018

Great goals! Its always good to have something to work towards xx

10. Hannahslifediaries
    18/03/2018

Awesome goals! I can’t wait to see how you get on 💗 x

11. Jess
    18/03/2018

This is a great post! I love setting myself small targets as it gives me a sense of achievement if I reach them like at the minute I’m aiming for 1500 blog views per month, I just about hit it last month so if I smash it this month I might up it to 2000! Good luck with your goals I can’t wait to read more about your travels as I’d love to see more of the world so any tips would be extremely helpful!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

1. EleanorLGriffiths
      18/03/2018

Yes girl!! The key is in smaller targets I’d say yeah! no point setting yourself a goal of like 10k views in one month when you know it’s not going to happen! You’ve got to make achievable goals to keep yourself motivated! xx

12. Jessica
    21/03/2018

& awesome yearly goals! I’m loving the blogging ones!! 😊

13. Kiara
    23/03/2018

I feel like we relate with our blogging goals. I feel like I’m struggling with views on my website. I’m excited to see you grow. I’ll definitely be following along. If you want to check my twin sister and I out we are at http://www.wanderingwombmates.com