So, I’ve officially done 1 whole month of blogging, and it’s time to re-cap my last month and create new goals for April! It’s been a tough month; getting to understand wordpress, learning SEO, sharing links, connecting with people, but I have loved every second of it. Here is a quick recap of my goals for March, compared to how I actually did!
One. Publish a new blog post every week!
Absolutely smashed this one, I wrote and posted two every week!
Two. Created a post for each of the following categories ~ Tips & How To’s, Unplanned Adventures & Getting Started.
Three. Created a Pinterest for this site!
Yep! Done this, and I think I’m actually starting to understand how to use it! If you’re on Pinterest, you can follow me here!
A couple of #wins for my blog this month
- Hitting over 1k followers on Twitter!
- Having just over 2k blog views!
- Written a guest post for The Daily Struggle!
Now on to Goals for April!
I’m just going to get straight stuck in here!
- I would LOVE to hit 200 followers on Pinterest ~ after finally working out how to use it I have learnt to love it! If you don’t already follow me here! I also get so happy when I see that people have been pinning my content from my website, so please keep doing that!
- I would love to hit 2.2k on twitter (a random figure I know, but I want to improve on the 1k from this month!)
- Create 1 blog post a week – I have only challenged myself to 1 blog post a week as this is a bit of a crazy month, I don’t want to be writing absolute rubbish, so would rather take more time on 1 post a week using the time I have!
- Hit 2k blog views – I still can’t quite believe I got 2k this month, so I’m more than happy to aim for that again next month!
I have two weeks off this month, but I am going back to Scarborough to see my family for one of them, and I don’t want to be sat around on the laptop when I should be spending time with them! So please forgive me if in the first half of April I am not the most active!
What are your goals for April? Let me know in the comments below!