I recently did a post ~ Goals for March, which you can read here, but I thought I would go one step further, and create Goals for 2018 in total! I believe that it’s important to have goals in certain aspects of your life in order for you to keep yourself accountable for how you’re doing or have done. I’m hoping to complete and exceed all these goals in the 9 and a half months left in 2018, so wish me luck!
- To reach 10,000 views on my blog. This may seem like a large task for just 9 months, however, I am nearing 1000 just 12 days in, so I’m hoping this to be possible!
- To travel to at least 4 places I haven’t been before. 4 may not seem like too many, but the reason for this is I am saving for my round the world trip with my boyfriend, meaning we aren’t wanting to spend too much on our travels this year in order to make our full year of travels as amazing as possible.
- To post 100 blog posts. Okay, so, this is a pretty big one, with just 42 weeks of the year left, this would result in over 2 posts a week. I hope I can reach this target as I want to keep content fresh and moving for you guys.
- To gain 100 followers on Pinterest (if you’re not following me, follow me here!), I’ve still not quite managed to get my head around Pinterest, but hope to use it to create boards with inspo for each of the destinations we are going on in our RTW trip.
- To buy my backpack for my RTW trip. Im super excited about this one, perhaps a little sad, but it’s something I just cannot wait for!
- To pay off the remaining balance on our flight tickets. I’ll be doing some posts soon with regards to exactly how much we have got our flights for, how we are budgeting for our travels and how we have decided our ‘target’ amount of money we hope to save before we jet off. Be sure to keep you eyes out for those!
Now lets wait..
I understand that a few of my goals are more blog related than travel related, but this is because I really want to build a strong foundation to share and inspire people with my travels, and to show that you don’t need masses of money to go on the adventure of your dreams! I’ll be doing a follow up post in December, to see how close I get to my goals, so fingers crossed! Make sure you subscribe (you can do this under my bio section on the right!) in order to get all recent posts straight to your inbox!
Simply subscribe to my blog to get FIVE FREE TRAVEL TEMPLATES for Instagram!